[vlc-devel] Re: screen to screen consult with GP (Medical)

Jan-Marc Jan-Marc at planet.nl
Mon Dec 19 12:40:15 CET 2005

LS,

I have set a a consortium here in Leiden, Holland with the Leiden
Universitary Center and TNO. We want to set up an screen to screen
consultation module for a GP with his patient. And next to that video stream
I will present the Electronically Patient File, as that is my job....

Could you provide my people who could help me with the project? It is not
for free and I will contribute to the VideoLAN organisation. But offcourse I
don't have an huge budget... :-)

Groeten, Jan-Marc Verlinden

> I have set a a consortium here in Leiden, Holland with the Leiden
> Universitary Center and TNO. We want to set up an screen to screen
> consultation module for a GP with his patient. And next to that video
> stream I will present the Electronically Patient File, as that is my
> job....
>
> Could you provide my people who could help me with the project? It is not
> for free and I will contribute to the VideoLAN organisation. But offcourse
> I don't have an huge budget... :-)

Sounds like a great idea :)

I don't really know who might be interested by such a project. You
should try sending an email about what/who you're looking for (along
with a small description of the project) to vlc-devel at videolan.org .
This mailing list is read by all VLC developers so i guess that it's the
best solution.

Feel free to email any other questions that you might have about VLC.

Best regards,

--
Antoine Cellerier

__________ NOD32 1.1327 (20051217) Informatie __________

Dit bericht is gecontroleerd door het NOD32 Antivirus Systeem.
http://www.nod32.nl