[vlc-devel] Re: How to download a RTSP stream file with VLC?

j y yunjnz at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 23 01:12:33 CET 2005

Hi, who are willing to help me?
  I appreciate.

j y <yunjnz at yahoo.com> wrote:        Hi,
  I meet a problem for RTSP function in VLC,
  I want to get the stream data from RTSP server and output to my hardware which contains the desired hardware decoder for the stream data. But it seems that the program can't work.
  I tested with downloading the data to a file, I found that the data only contains the audio and video parts, but the head and tail has been cut. but my hardware need the whole file.
  can anyone help me for this issue?
  Thank you in advance.

  Sean

http://mail.yahoo.com