[vlc-devel] Re: vlc for Solaris

Kuldipsingh Pabla Kuldipsingh.Pabla at Sun.COM
Fri Dec 23 19:13:50 CET 2005

Hi Antoine,

I am trying to build 0.84a. I had started with 0.82, so I continued with
it so far. Now that I have a basic version working, I can get on to 0.84a.

-Kuldip

--
The opinions expressed in this email are my own and have nothing to do
with my employer.