[vlc-devel] Newer spinbutt.cpp for wxwidgets

Moriarty, Mark F mark.f.moriarty at lmco.com
Tue Feb 1 18:50:18 CET 2005

There was a 12 Jan update to spinbutt.cpp, specifically to stop overwrites of 32 bit values by a 16 bit value, under WIN32 (It's a change in the MSW tree).

Any chance of doing a contrib build with the newer spinbutt.cpp, see if the Preferences SpinCtrl problem on WIN32 goes away?

(Need to back out my recent update where I added #ifdef WIN32, since this control upgrade should make larger values OK.  On the other hand, the i_value definition in preferences_widgets.h may need an update -- it is declared as int i_value, perhaps should be declared as wxInt32 i_value, or the VLC integer variant, so that it can actually return larger values.)

Thanks.