[vlc-devel] Re: New skins2 skin (VPlayer)

Benjamin PRACHT bigben+spam at videolan.org
Thu Feb 3 00:30:40 CET 2005

On Wed, Feb 02, 2005, scahoo wrote :
> Hi,
> I created a new skin which I'd like you to add to your page (if you
> like it).
> I put it on ftp.videolang.org/incoming/vplayer.vlt
>
> It uses the embedded video output (which seems broken in 0.8.1,
> unfortunately) and only the player component is skinned atm. Please
> tell me what you think about it,

Quite a nice skin indeed... (only the playlist lacks, as you stated in
you message). One little other thing : the defintion of the scrollbar
goes a bit futher that it's actual represnentation on the player. As a
consequence, I often seek to the end of the file when I try to catch the
ancor to resize the window... (This might be a x11 only issue...)

--
BigBen