[vlc-devel] Re: newbie having trouble configuring the build (2)

khoudri al alkhoudri at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 17:47:22 CET 2005

Hello,

I am using Cygwin under WindowsXP.
I am trying to configure the build but I got warnings.
Can any body please tell me how I can correct them ?
Thanks in advance.

1-
checking for hal >= 0.2.97... gnome-config: not found
gnome-config: not found
Package hal was not found in the pkg-config search
path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing
`hal.pc'
No package 'hal' found
configure: WARNING: HAL library not found

2-
checking dshow.h usability... no
checking dshow.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: dshow.h: present but cannot be
compiled
configure: WARNING: dshow.h: check for missing
prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: dshow.h: proceeding with the
preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING:     ##
------------------------------------ ##
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to
bug-autoconf at gnu.org. ##
configure: WARNING:     ##
------------------------------------ ##
checking for dshow.h... yes

3-
checking x264.h usability... no
checking x264.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: x264.h: present but cannot be
compiled
configure: WARNING: x264.h: check for missing
prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: x264.h: proceeding with the
preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING:     ##
------------------------------------ ##
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to
bug-autoconf at gnu.org. ##
configure: WARNING:     ##
------------------------------------ ##
checking for x264.h... yes

4-
checking for opendaap >= 0.3.0... gnome-config: not
found
gnome-config: not found
Package opendaap was not found in the pkg-config
search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing
`opendaap.pc'
No package 'opendaap' found
configure: WARNING: DAAP library not found

5-
checking olectl.h usability... no
checking olectl.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: olectl.h: present but cannot be
compiled
configure: WARNING: olectl.h: check for missing
prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: olectl.h: proceeding with the
preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING:     ##
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to
bug-autoconf at gnu.org. ##
configure: WARNING:     ##
checking for olectl.h... yes

--- "Moriarty, Mark F" <mark.f.moriarty at lmco.com>