[vlc-devel] Fwd: some informations required

Elvis Velea elvis.velea at evolva.ro
Thu Feb 10 19:42:23 CET 2005

Hello there,

My name is Elvis Velea, i am working at the tech dept within Evolva
Telecom. We are currently offering internet to our clients and want to
start offering a full package of Internet, Phone and Tv at low costs.

The whole infrastructure is based on fiber optics and can support up to
100Mbps between the server and client and 1000Mbps between nodes.
We are interested in a soft specifically written for commercial use, with
no posibility of retransmision from the client.

We were thinking of a specially coded TV client. The client to send a
request to the server based on a code we will offer for the ammount of
money, and the server to send back all the information needed, all the tv
stations and conectivity.

The client only to be able to see a list with all the TV stations he can
surf on and not see any information on how the data is being transmited,
how the data is being received.

We are considering to offer a huge donation if the project can be worked at.

Our CEO's name is Gabriel Mateescu and he can confirm/give you details
about the donation.

Waiting for an answer from you.

With respect, Elvis Velea

--