[vlc-devel] Re: OSX compil problems

Eric Nicolas enicolas at dvdfr.com
Wed Feb 23 22:32:15 CET 2005

I restarted from start, getting fresh from subversion again. And this
time it's worse:
the contribs does not even compile:

mv goom-2k4-0-src.tar.gz goom2k4-0.tar.gz
tar xzf goom2k4-0.tar.gz
mv goom2k4-0 goom || true
touch goom
patch -p 0 < Patches/goom.patch
/bin/sh: line 1: Patches/goom.patch: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [goom] Error 1
make: *** [src] Error 2