[vlc-devel] Re: OSX compil problems

Eric Nicolas enicolas at dvdfr.com
Fri Feb 25 00:31:06 CET 2005

I started everything from scratch again, carefully following
instructions, and the result
is the same:
gcc: unrecognized option `-shared'
ld: Undefined symbols:
_vorbis_bitrate_addblock
_vorbis_bitrate_flushpacket
_vorbis_encode_setup_init
_vorbis_encode_setup_managed
_vorbis_encode_setup_vbr
make[4]: *** [libvorbis_plugin.dylib] Error 1
make[3]: *** [all-modules] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Do your daily build on MacOSX currently work on the HEAD revision ??

Eric.