[vlc-devel] Quick linking (was Re: [vlc-devel]vlc Makefile questions.)

khoudri al alkhoudri at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 17:49:26 CET 2005

Hello,

One way to compile just a file modified in vlc/src
directory and immediatly launch linking, is to modify
the 'SUBDIRS' and 'DIST_SUBDIRS' variables in
vlc/Makefile to :
SUBDIRS =
DIST_SUBDIRS = $(SUBDIRS) src

instead of

SUBDIRS = intl modules po . mozilla activex share m4
doc
DIST_SUBDIRS = $(SUBDIRS) src debian ipkg lib

bye

--- Christophe Mutricy <xtophe at nxtelevision.com>