[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r9708 (massiot)
svn at videolan.org
Fri Jan 7 21:22:00 CET 2005
r9708 | massiot | 2005-01-07 21:21:59 +0100 (Fri, 07 Jan 2005) | 12 lines
- Rewrote QPSK frontend tuning functions, after reading the doc - it
should hopefully fix the infamous "Operation not permitted" problem.
- Permanently monitor the frontend status, and reinit it if it crashes.
- New --dvb-high-voltage option for very long cables.
- Moved all EN 50 221-related code from ts.c to en50221.c. We no longer
need the --ts-capmt-sysid option because the sysid is determined
automatically from the CAM.
- Also changed the way we send the CAPMTs to the CAM, hoping to fix a bug
with Aston professional CAMs which all of sudden stop descrambling
a program after a few days.
This is the vlc-devel mailing-list, see http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
To unsubscribe, please read http://developers.videolan.org/lists.html
More information about the vlc-devel