[vlc-devel] A possible memory leak in VLC src/misc/mtime.c

stage.nexvision at laposte.net stage.nexvision at laposte.net
Mon Jan 10 13:02:11 CET 2005

Hi all,

   I was just looking into your code, and I see that the mdate function in mtime.c is
initializing a CriticalSection object but never delete it. Of course, it is easier to do it
this way (initialized once because it's static) but there is no way to delete the critical
section.

That CS could be embedded in a global object, because it is unique in the whole
process, initialized in the global init code, and free in the global free code.

Sincerly,
Cyril