[vlc-devel] cross-compile environment

SeungJoo Lee sjlee at netmedia.kjist.ac.kr
Thu Jan 13 21:47:56 CET 2005

Dear Developers,

I would like to do cross-compile. Actually, I succeeded in doing the
cross-compile under some machines.

But other some machines have a wxwindow library problem during the
cross-compile.

As far as I know, this error is related with GUI. But I cannot find the
solution until now.

The forum site says I need to update the related library into latest
file. But this method couldn't solve my problem.

So, I need your help.

My machines are as following:

First machine

             Model : Toshiba Satellite 2410