[vlc-devel] Re: Possible violation of VLC media player's license

Mark Moriarty mfmbusiness at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 19 20:36:25 CET 2005

A positive approach would be to contact them again, without any other PR, to
let them know what GPL is, how it works, that they need to follow it if they
are releasing a variant of VLC that is based on VLC source code.

It's an educational opportunity, to let someone else who wants to use the
software know what they need to do to use it properly.

Mellow, positive...