[vlc-devel] R: Italian translation

Massimiliano Varani max.varani at videoprogetti.it
Thu Jul 7 09:57:28 CEST 2005

Dear Carlo and dear VideoLAN team,

as promised I've already started a translation work, but while trying to
make the best GUI translation, I preferred to start with VLC documentation,
just to have a real good basic picture of VLC 0.8.2 project and its
features:

a. VLC Play-HowTo			job started (I expect to give you a copy for next week)
b. VLC Streaming-Howto		pending
c. VLC 0.8.2 GUI			need po and special VLC binary (0.8.2)

Currently, I don't have plans of translating the following docs:
d. VideoLAN FAQ	= This is an old version, are you going to release an
update?
e. VLS user guide	= what about VLS status and future?

Regarding point c., could you please send me the required files?

Could you also reply to d. and e.?

Thanks,
Massimiliano