[vlc-devel] About the OSX-Streaming-Wizard

Felix Kühne fk at aenneburghardt.de
Sat Jul 23 18:36:03 CEST 2005

The streaming/transcoding wizard on OSX is completely usable now,
although people with more streaming experience should do some more
tests, if possible.

The only thing left is the playlist-view on the second page
("Input"). I would be glad if the devs of the main playlist-views
could give me some hints how to get this done without writing more
code than the entire wizard ;) If you got the time, I would be happy
if you guys could even implement that ;)
I can answer any questions on the wizard's code until next Monday
morning (after that I'll be off to Italy for a week).

Anyway, don't hesitate to provide any feedback on the wizard, if you
want to.

Regards,
Felix