[vlc-devel] Help with deinterlacing support in Video Lan

Srisuryakiran, Kasturi (IE10) Srisuryakiran.Kasturi at honeywell.com
Mon Jul 25 11:51:43 CEST 2005

Hi,

       To use the deinterlacing filters in Video Lan, I need to fill the
bitmap data into a AVPicture structure.
       I need to load the data from a standalone bmp. I have converted the
RGB values to YUV, but the AVPicture is expecting 4 arrays of data!!!
       Any idea how to fill the AVPicture structure with the necessary data
if I have to load from a bmp?
       Any help will be appreciated. Is there any other forum where I can
get information regarding this?

Regards,
Kiran

-----------
Honeywell Technology Solutions Lab Pvt Ltd,

151/1, Doraisanipalya, Bannerghatta Road,

Bangalore - 560076

Phone : 26588360, 51197222 ext 8227

Mobile : 9448821250

" This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, are intended only for use by the
addressee(s) named herein and contain Honeywell confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying which amounts to
misappropriation of this e-mail and any attachments thereto, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me
immediately, permanently delete the original, any copy of the e-mail and any
printout thereof."