[vlc-devel] Re: authentication (login/password) on multicast

tanveer tanveer_ash at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 08:43:56 CEST 2005

Thank you BigBen, Thanks Assaf for the replies
& thoughts.  And I'll try to proceed as BigBen
suggested.  But, is there anyone on the list, who
did some work on this issue??  Like BigBen said, there

were some ppl, who were thinking on it.  Any feedback
will be a great help.  :)

One more thing, as mentioned earlier, there will be
problem of obstracting simultaneous use by one
login ID.  It will be a big help, if any other
problem comes into your mind, which I may face.

Thanks once again for all the help.

--
tanveer