[vlc-devel] String freeze

Felix Kühne fk at aenneburghardt.de
Fri Jun 3 17:15:55 CEST 2005

Hello,

I just updated the po-files in r11273 and it would be nice to keep this
revision until the final 0.8.2-release.
So, please don't commit anyone new strings and correct existing ones
only, if it is really important.
Since no-one declined a string-freeze on IRC, this should be fine.

For our translators, the current files to update can be found here soon:
<http://download.videolan.org/pub/videolan/devtools/vlc-po-files.tar.gz>
(instructions on how to update the po files are in the included README
file).

More information on localization can be found at:
<http://developers.videolan.org/i18n/vlc.html>

Stats on the current state of translations can be found here :
<http://developers.videolan.org/i18n/vlcstat.html>

Thanks,
Felix