[vlc-devel] OT: Survey facing design patterns and communication

Nico kamenzky at inf.fu-berlin.de
Mon Jun 6 21:08:10 CEST 2005

Hello everybody!

We are a group of students at "Freie Universitaet Berlin".
As part of our computer science studies we are going to do
a survey facing the use of design patterns in communication.

Examples of design patterns are "Abstract Factory",
"Singleton", "Composite", "Iterator" and  "Listener".

If you know what we are talking about, you are welcome to
take part in our survey.
It takes about 5 minutes to fill out the form.

Just jump to:
http://study.beatdepot.de

If you agree, we will send you the results of our survey.

Thanks in advance for your participation!
And sorry for the interruption of your discussion.