[vlc-devel] ASF demultiplexing error (with MP4 stream)

Steve MOREAU moreau at essi.fr
Wed Jun 22 09:00:21 CEST 2005

Hi,

Playing my webcam stream (Sony SCNM1W) with vlc, I encountered a problem
and I  would need some help please :-) It seems to stream an ASF stream
with MP4 Video and H726 audio, but apparently vlc fails in demultiplexing
this file.

I have already posted the error trace here :
http://www.via.ecp.fr/via/ml/vlc/2005-05/msg00351.html

I tryed to help myself with mplayer trace (it worked with it) and to look
at demux code in vlc source but without a clue from you I think I won't
succeed in solving it...

Thanks in advance

Steve