[vlc-devel] Google Video Viewer released

Iván Sánchez Ortega i.sanchez at mirame.net
Mon Jun 27 19:49:05 CEST 2005

Hi, folks

I noticed (via google.dirson) that "Google Video Viewer" is out, along with
the patch to VLC's source code.

http://video.google.com/video_download.html
http://code.google.com/patches.html
http://code.google.com/vlc-diff.txt

There is not much new functionality (in fact, they cripple VLC a bit), but
some patches to the activeX and mozilla plugins are woth a look.

Regards,
--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <i.sanchez at mirame.net> <ivansanchez at escomposlinux.org>

Eric Raymond:  I want to live in a world where software doesn't suck.
Richard Stallman:  Any software that isn't free sucks.
Linus Torvalds:  I'm interested in free beer.
Richard Stallman:  That's okay, as long as I don't have to drink it.  I
                   don't like beer.
        -- LinuxWorld Expo panel, 4 March 1999