[vlc-devel] The Great Summer 2005 Vlc Strings Review

Clément Stenac zorglub at via.ecp.fr
Thu Jun 30 15:57:00 CEST 2005

Hello,

It has been quite a while since the last strings review and strings in VLC
have become quite messy again... A new strings review is needed.

I have compiled a list of guidelines, both for this review and the future
string
s in VLC. Please take some time to read/improve/extend/fix these guidelines :
http://wiki.videolan.org/index.php/VideolanStringGuidelines

I propose that we work for this strings review as we did for the previous
one. S
o if you're interested, please add your name on the page
http://wiki.videolan.org/index.php/2005StringsReview , so we can start
dividing the work this week-end

Thanks for your support,

--