[vlc-devel] Re: How to get my new demux module automatic compiled

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Wed Mar 9 13:09:44 CET 2005

On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 05:04:10AM -0800, Sondes Bills wrote:
> I have add a new radio button to the gui of vlc called RTSP_ST. And I have write
> a new access module(a new demux like livedotcom) to be used when a user clic on
> this radio button.
> My question is haw to arrange to get my access module compiled and added to the
> list of vlc access modules.
> Thanks very much
How to arrange to get the module compiled is described in the HACKING file
in the vlc sources. To make it be used you need to make the module name, or
one of it's shortcuts (created with add_shortcut() ) be identical to the
protocol part of the url/mrl that is added to the playlist

--
Sigmund Augdal
Edgar B. Schieldropsv 29-14