[vlc-devel] Many toolame messages

Mark Moriarty mfmbusiness at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 12 16:17:57 CET 2005

Running a fresh VLC build.  WinXP, 2.4GHz.
Two copies of VLC, one streaming an mp4, the other a client, using addressed
UDP.
The client is generating a very large quantity of:
toolame debug: resetting audio date

Messages.

Total CPU load is between 40 and 60% (I'm transcoding at the client, to
file).  No complaints about the load, just wanted to note it, if people
think that might be a factor.

On the server side, I get an occaisional
access_output_udp warning: putting two PCRs at once

Not huge amounts, just once in a while.

The client toolame messages, on the other hand, are very frequent -- 100
over two minutes.