[vlc-devel] Re: little patch for pda.c

Marc Poulhiès marc.poulhies at epfl.ch
Thu Mar 17 09:29:17 CET 2005

Jean-Paul Saman <jean-paul.saman at planet.nl> writes:

> Marc,
>
> Patch applied. It disables the working of the sliderbar. Maybe you
> could spent sometime in fixing that and if you do please provide a
> patch. I will apply it to the archive then.
>
> Thanks for reporting back on this subject.

Hi,

thanks for applying this.
I'm trying to make a correct vlc package for open embedded (the system
used by familiar linux to compile all softwares for all targets). There
seems to be some problems and I may asks some questions here if I'm
stuck.
But I will try to see how to fix the slidebar if I can understand how it
work.

Thanks,

Marc