[vlc-devel] problem with wxwindow

haithem mahroug haithem_mahroug at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 17 09:22:13 CET 2005

I have modified the VLC interface using an old version of wxwindow .
unfortunately ,when I compiled this version of VLC modified with the recent version of wxwindow. Many errors as "function with two few arguments has appeared ".

My question is "is there any solution to function this vlc modified whith recent version of wxwindows ?"