[vlc-devel] Server monitoring ...

Bernard Clement cbernard at mbds.unice.fr
Thu Mar 24 10:59:45 CET 2005

Hello , i am an informatic student , and my project is to build a tool of monitoring for the streaming source .

For exemple , if someone read a stream and stop it in the middle , i want the server to know when the receiver stops . I know i have to look at the packet , and when the packets are lost for a long time , i have to stop and count how many packet the client have received .

Someone could help me ? I don't know where to start and how programming such thing . My program must be in the server .

Thank you .