[vlc-devel] Re: Problems opening 2 or more streams at the same time

James jameslawbr at yahoo.com.br
Tue May 3 20:49:19 CEST 2005

--- Christophe Mutricy <xtophe at nxtelevision.com>
escreveu:

> Go to the preferences and under general video
> setting unselect overlay
> video output.
>
> hth,
>
> --
> Xtophe

Hi Christopher!

I did that but unfortunately it did not work..
Now it appears a lot of colorful vertical bars
instead of the video.. But I was looking to the
options and, as I am running under windows, I
found a Video Output Module called "Windows GDI
video output". I selectedit and it worked fine.
It opened a new window and I could see two videos
at the same time.. The only problem is that I
cannot change the size of the window or put it in
full screen. But is a beginning! :)

Thanks a lot

James