[vlc-devel] Re: SVN Account Application

Antoine Cellerier dionoea at via.ecp.fr
Sat May 7 23:54:32 CEST 2005

Hello,

On Sat, May 07, 2005, YUN LING wrote:
> I am interested in VideoLan. Can you assign a SVN account for me? Thanks.

Anonymous read access of the videolan svn repositories is available as
described on the developers.videolan.org website. To get write access to
these websites you will need to prove that the code you write is good
and usefull. Thus, developers usualy first submit several patches to
this mailing list before they are given write access to the svn
repository. (basicaly : help is needed but we can't let anyone mess up
with the svn repositories)

The first steps to get involved in vlc developement can be :
hang out on our irc chan #videolan on freenode
subscribe to vlc-devel at videolan.org
submit patches to vlc-devel at videolan.org

We're all waiting for your help (developers are needed) !

--
Antoine Cellerier
dionoea