[vlc-devel] Re: Icelandic localisation of Videolan

Felix Kühne fk at aenneburghardt.de
Sun May 8 12:31:53 CEST 2005

Hi Bjarki,

First of all, thanks for your interest in translating VLC to Icelandic.

I will update the po-files after the test1-release of VLC 0.8.2, which
will hopefully take place next week. After that, the strings will
mostly stay constant and you can start your localisation.

Please send me your file off-list to fkuehne (at) gmail [dot] com when
you are finished. If you have any questions, feel free to ask on this
mailing-list or meet us on IRC (#videolan, freenode-network).

Best regards,
Felix Kühne