[vlc-devel] FLV mux/demux

Evan Jacover evanjacover at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 06:29:55 CEST 2005

Hi.  I'm new.  Nice job to all the devs who made VLC.
It's great.

I'd like to help out and checked the todo list.  I
thought doing the FLV mux/demux seemed like a good
thing to try, but I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing
so I'd appreciate any help.  (Has anyone made a
mux/demux module?  Where did you start?  Is there an
interface defined for mux/demux modules anywhere?)

Evan

P.S. Has anyone discussed further ways to integrate
Flash?  I was thinking it might make an excellent OSD
for TV-based interfaces.

Yahoo! Mail