[vlc-devel] need your help!

John He johnh at hz.webex.com
Thu May 12 11:57:23 CEST 2005

Hi,

I was told as below when I want to check out svn://svn.videolan.org/vlc by
entering

svn co svn://svn.videolan.org/vlc command.

"Svn: Can't connect to host 'svn.videolan.org': A connection attempt failed
because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time,
or established connection failed because connected host has failed to
respond."

Could you help me on it?

Thanks!

John He

P.S. "If you know the enemy and know yourself,
    you need not fear result of a hundred battles!"

                                      --Sun Tzu