[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r11020 (hartman)

Subversion daemon svn at videolan.org
Sun May 15 15:39:44 CEST 2005

r11020 | hartman | 2005-05-15 15:39:43 +0200 (Sun, 15 May 2005) | 2 lines
Changed paths:
   M /trunk/modules/audio_output/Modules.am
   A /trunk/modules/audio_output/auhal.c

* AUHAL module. This module is a auhal output renderer for VLC OSX. It uses an auhal unit to do analog audio processing. This will allow us to dump the coreaudio resampler later on and will also do automatic channel reordering etc. The module currently does NOT work. The rendering callback is not functioning. I do not know how to solve the issue. I'm adding it, because it's the way to go, and I want others to be able to take a look at it and fix it.