[vlc-devel] What happened to stream-out-switcher module?

Paul Sokolovsky paul at maxnet.ru
Sat May 21 14:32:53 CEST 2005

Hello

I am totaly lost. PLEASE HELP ! All files for #switcher looks fine and are
in place but when I try to use it all I get is:

main private error: no sout stream module matched "switcher"

What have I missed? Is there some dependency I can not see? I tried
different snapshots and they all work the same way. I am using Debian (sid)
on Intel P4 machine.

Regards,
Paul

P.S. I tried to use #switcher module to implement mosaic screen like it was
discussed on the web http://forum.videolan.org/viewtopic.php?t=9167