[vlc-devel] Re: Pocket PC Install - No Go with AXIM x5

Gildas Bazin gbazin at altern.org
Fri May 27 08:54:18 CEST 2005

On Thursday 26 May 2005 23:42, James MacLean wrote:
> James MacLean wrote:
>

> > Also tried your test program adding in an fprintf(), and that compiled
> > and ran ok. So obviously is _can_ do fprintf's  :).
> >
> > JES
>
> Ok, arg... the fprintf in vlc.c called VLC_Version(), which is what was
> stopping it from working... Sorry about that report...
>
> Leave the fprintf, but remove the VLC_Version() and it will load the
> created VLC without an error.

Ok, I'm at least glad to know the code in main() is actually called :)
Now the VLC_Version() problem is really weird... I'll have a look at the
assembly generated to see if I can spot anything.

Does that mean you can run VLC now or does it stop later on if you remove
the VLC_Version() call ?

--
Gildas