[vlc-devel] VLC Development and Usage Questions...

Eric Pancoast epancoast at broadrelay.com
Mon May 30 09:06:46 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am a software developer at BroadRelay, we provide video on demand
services to people using broadband internet connections.  We are
exploring potential long term solutions or partnerships for
delivering our video and audio.  We have been continually impressed
with the quality of VLC's video and we like the fact that it is open
source.  I would like to ask the appropriate person a few questions
about development and the possibility of using VLC to distribute
video to our users.

Eric Pancoast
BroadRelay
Technology Division