[vlc-devel] [Armando Stettner <aps at ieee.org>] Problems in getting sources to build.

System administration admin at via.ecp.fr
Tue Nov 8 00:01:12 CET 2005

The deleted attachment is at:
    <http://www.videolan.org/~admin/20051107-videolan/make>

----- Forwarded message from Armando Stettner <aps at ieee.org> -----

From: Armando Stettner <aps at ieee.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 11:34:25 -0800
To: vlc-devel at videolan.org
Subject: Problems in getting sources to build.

Hi.

Forgive the potentially naive questions and, perhaps, the unintended
spamming of some.  I'm running 10.4.3 on a Macintosh and I'm having
trouble getting the VLC to build.  I've managed to get through all
but the last step (the final make).  It appears that wxwidgets is not
building correctly.  From the error messages below, it appears that
there is some missing includes.  I've tried ensuring that the wx
directory containing the include files are in the right places.  But,
as I'm newly returning to programming from BSD/Vax days, I might be
missing something.

Any clues or help would be greatly appreciated.

   armando

----- End forwarded message -----

--
System administration <admin at via.ecp.fr>