[vlc-devel] Re: Re : VLC behavior

adrian hornsby adrian_hornsby at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 9 09:43:34 CET 2005

Well, actually I checked the sending order and here is
what I get :

A typical GOP in display order is :
B1 B2 I3 B4 B5 P6 B7 B8 P9 B10 B11 P12

the corresponding bitstream order is :

I3 B1 B2 P6 B4 B5 P9 B7 B8 P12 B10 B11

So, there is something I dont really get here.

Another thing, If I put TS packet with PID 8191 (NULL
PACKET) will VLC ignore them no mater the payload ??

thanks

Hornsby Adrian

This is all around .....
http://hornsby.freezee.org