[vlc-devel] Re: vlc: svn commit r13166 (fkuehne)

Javier Varela tonxabar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 16:44:08 CET 2005

Excuse me, Felix, but right now I wanted to dload the updated es.po (a
few hours ago it was updated by Xthope) to continue with my work, and
to check what strings have been messed by the merge program... but I
see that your file destination is branches/po, and for Xthope is
trunk/po. Additionally, the Xthope's file version, even being a newer
version than yours, it's not updated with my translated strings!!

Why is this happening??

Thanks for your answer...
Antonio Javier.