[vlc-devel] Re: German (and other) translations...

Felix Kühne fk at aenneburghardt.de
Fri Nov 11 14:46:00 CET 2005

Hi Marian,

this was reverted by myself, but I had forgotten that the
string-freeze was done a day earlier, so your strings are still part
of the po-files. If we keep the current source-files (with the
UDP-strings), the translated RTP-strings won't be used. I'll care for
this shortly before the release (thus I'll replace the occurences of
"RTP" by "UDP" in all translations).
Thank you for pointing this out.

Antoine <antoine at beinspired.cz> (not dionoea of course) is currently
working on a completely new Slovak translation. Since this is a huge
amount of work and he already told me that he might be unable to
translate everything in the given time, he would probably be glad if
you offer him your help ;)

Regards,
Felix