[vlc-devel] Re: How to reduce the VLC's size for Embedded system

j y yunjnz at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 00:56:41 CET 2005

Thank you,
  I can remove the plugins I don't need in my system, but it seems the main program is also too large to run on embedded system, I want to reduce this size.

  Regards,
  Sean

Romuald CARI <Romuald.CARI at eleve.emn.fr> wrote:
  I guess you could simply remove all the libraries you do not need from
plugins/.
I removed some of them from the win32 bin distribution, it still works,
except with the files that used the deleted plugins.

Romuald