[vlc-devel] [Patch][Page] Adds an incomplete Directfb output plugin

Iuri Gomes Diniz iuri at digizap.com.br
Tue Nov 22 12:59:15 CET 2005

the current and next releases will be available on
http://clx.digi.com.br/wiki/bin/view/Personal/VlcDirectFB

:-)

When the support has been done I'll post it here.

Mensagem original de iuri at digizap.com.br:

> Hello folks,
>
>   Since Monday, I'm trying to port VLC to direcfb and I made some progress
> today, it hasn't been complete yet, but if someone is interesting on it I
> attached it on email.
>
>   The code is based on sdl.c and fb.c  (thanks for VLC team). :-)
>
> The patch is over rev 13262 of vlc-trunk
>
> my configure command line:
>   ./configure --prefix=/home/iuri/Documents/SBTVD/IOSGRA/vlc/ --enable-fb
> --disable-x11 --disable-wxwindows --disable-skins2 --disable-ffmpeg
> CFLAGS='-g' CXXFLAGS='-g' ./configure
> --prefix=/home/iuri/Documents/SBTVD/IOSGRA/vlc/
> --with-dfb=/home/iuri/Documents/SBTVD/IOSGRA/dfb --enable-dfb --enable-x11
> --enable-fb --enable-xvideo --disable-wxwindows --disable-skins2
> --disable-ffmpeg --enable-debug --disable-optimizations
>
> my gcc version:
>   gcc (GCC) 4.0.2 (Debian 4.0.2-2)
>
> to try it:
>   ./vlc -V dfb SOME_VIDEO_LOCATION

> Conheça o novo Webmail Digizap!
> http://correio.digi.com.br/digizap
> Exclusivo para os assinantes do maior e melhor provedor do RN!
> Ligue e assine: 4008-9000
>

> --
> Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de anti-virus e
> acredita-se estar livre de perigo.
>
> --
>

> --
> Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de anti-virus e
> acredita-se estar livre de perigo.

--
Iuri Gomes Diniz <adm.iuri (at) digi.com.br>
Network Admin and Programmer [http://clx.digi.com.br]