[vlc-devel] Re: How to reduce VLC's size?

j y yunjnz at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 11:11:53 CET 2005

  Thank you, I'll modify the code from now on  :)
  Also if VLC developers are willing to help me, I'll appreciate.
  Additionally, I want to reduce the total VLC's size( including the 3party libraries) to about 20M or smaller, is it possible?

  Best regards.

Clément Stenac <zorglub at via.ecp.fr> wrote:   Hello,

You can disable sout with --disable-sout on the ./configure line, but
there is no way to disable playlist or VLM at the moment.

Regards,

--
Clément