[vlc-devel] missing feature?

T-Factory at web.de T-Factory at web.de
Thu Nov 24 18:37:31 CET 2005

dear vlc developers,
my name is christoph thurm, i'm a student from germany.
some weeks ago, i found your vlc media player on the i-net and like it very much. before i used your player, media player classic was my favorite. this media player has some good features i will not miss in the good vlc. --> in full window mode, you can go down with the cursor and a toolbar with all important options appear. there is a seek bar, volumebar...
media player classic also can handle flash files (swf)
will those two features be added in a future version of vlc?
sincerly c. thurm