[vlc-devel] Re: vlc: svn commit r13389 (dionoea)

Clément Stenac zorglub at via.ecp.fr
Sat Nov 26 12:20:49 CET 2005

> The hotkey item in the prefs kind of looks akward. Someone have a better idea ?

"kind of" ? :)

Do we really need such configurability ? I think we should make *some*
choices for the user. Typically, having already 4 intervals seems
enough. Making it configurable only makes everything very confuse for
users.

On the other end, a very interesting fix would be to use "normal"
shortcuts (--> and <-- without modifiers for 10 seconds, for example -
this needs a hack to know if we are in "DVD menu mode" or not).

--
Clément