[vlc-devel] [malbach <malbach at free.fr>] PATCH: Allow spaces in filename for http interface + Cycles?through audio and subs tracks from the web interface

System administration admin at via.ecp.fr
Mon Oct 3 23:08:50 CEST 2005

 The deleted attachment is at:
    <http://www.videolan.org/~admin/20051003-videolan/VLC-http_spaces-audio_sub_cycle.patch>

----- Forwarded message from malbach <malbach at free.fr> -----

From: malbach <malbach at free.fr>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 21:50:09 +0200
To: vlc-devel at videolan.org
Subject: PATCH: Allow spaces in filename for http interface + Cycles	through
 audio and subs tracks from the web interface
	RCVD_IN_ORBS,SUBJ_HAS_SPACES,UNIFIED_PATCH autolearn=no version=3.0.3

Hello happy people,

here is a patch to allow the use of space char in the filename when
input by the 'Add' dialog box of the web page (http interface)
in fact it is a simple line to add in util.c in the http module sources,
works even under windows (tested on winXP home sp1 & pro SP2)

in this pathc is also the code to allow cycling through audio and
subtitles tracks, by the mean of two buttons on the web interface
('audiotrack' and 'subtrack')
each action on these buttons gives the command (named 'audiotrack' for
audio and 'subtrack' for subtitles... but you already figured it, isn't
it ?) to go to the next audio or sub track.
if the last one is reached, it goes back to track 0 (Disabled)

my TODO job is now to make it possible to select directly a track, not
this 'cycle through' method, and if possible to display it on the web
page...
any hint on where to find the track info will be greatly appreciated :)

hope it helps :)
contact me for any remark, question, problem or *cough* check proposal
*cough* ;)

----- End forwarded message -----

--
System administration <admin at via.ecp.fr>