[vlc-devel] Streaming to Darwin Streaming Server

Brian Raymond braymond at echostorm.net
Fri Oct 7 03:16:37 CEST 2005

I've been trying to do what Apple calls a "Unicast Announce" to the
Darwin Streaming Server, which means injecting the SDP file into the
streaming server. I thought the RTP module might provide it if I fed
it the address of the streaming server but I had no luck. I saw some
messages in the forums talking about it but as of a few months ago it
looks like it hasn't been added. Does anyone know if the capability
to stream into Darwin has been added?  If not would leveraging
Live.com's test code which handles it be a source to add support to
the RTP module?

Thanks.

- Brian