[vlc-devel] Re: N9uf MP9

Felix Kühne fk at aenneburghardt.de
Fri Oct 7 11:31:19 CEST 2005

On 07.10.2005, at 10:47, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:

> Le Vendredi 7 Octobre 2005 10:19, Clément Stenac a écrit :
>
>> Same thing.
>>
>> It clearly shows it is VLC, the documentation mentions the license
>> terms.
>>

> So it's merely our official binary with some custom files and a custom
> installer ?

At least the OSX-binary is that as well. It features the complete VLC
0.8.1 (incl. COPYING, README, etc.) plus a sh-script, a config-file
and a proprietary (run-only, non-editable) AppleScript which does
basically the same things as the sh-script.
Ah, and the AppleScript is a kind of badly written. It just triggers
the sh-script to run, but it cannot find it although they are in the
same directory on the original disk-image. tztz

Regards,
Felix