[vlc-devel] Re: vlc: svn commit r12959 (dionoea)

Rémi Denis-Courmont rem at videolan.org
Tue Oct 25 11:58:35 CEST 2005

Le Mardi 25 Octobre 2005 11:43, Antoine Cellerier a écrit :
> before anyone does breaks it again (which is bound to happen in a few
> minutes i guess), consider the fact that float formating was using
> the user's locale everywhere

No no no. It is using the locale nowhere except when loading wxWidgets.
And using the American dot notation is the only safe way to go because
of the various text-based file formats/protocols grammer that use it
for interoperability.

Also, using commas in the config file sounds pretty silly - we don't
localize config option names, do we ?

http://www.simphalempin.com/home/